Wednesday 17 July 2013

c'est la vie

First off, I'd like to apologise for the complete lack of posts. Terrible but all-important stuff, like school, got in the way. I'll make this post as visually appealing as I can to make up for the loneliness that emanated from the blog for the past week.

We went to Crown St for a school excursion today, and part of the assignment was to take pictures. I'm not going to dwell on the other parts of the assignment, as I don't want you to be as depressed as we all are. Aside from the long reports that await us though, Crown St was full of the cutest terraces and cafes (yes, CAFES. Many of us took the opportunity to gorge ice-cream. Anything beats work) as well as a lot of dodgy looking alleys.

Here are some photos that I snapped - hardly amazing, just quick pictures of things that caught my eye. Hmm, now I feel like doing a proper photoshoot...ideas, anyone?











- G x

5 comments:

  1. Stunning! You were so productive! We just counted hipsters hahahaha <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Summer :) I really wasn't that productive - I just sort of stared into cafes and wished I had money.

      Delete
  2. for a photoshoot you should totally do portraits

    ReplyDelete